Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back online!




















The past 6 months have been really good. I have had a total of about 15 bikes in my shop since the start of the new year. I am the owner and also the only employee so my time to take pics and update web and blog are rare. My wife says its time I start working on it a little more so everyone can thank her.

Heres some of the new stuff and some of the old. I have reinvented my love for classic cafe racers and other vintage bikes. I have 5 of these sexy builds going right now. Thats what I call them, because they simply are "Sexy". They will not go out of style.

No sturgis bike build this year for me... I dont want to be know for building one extreme bike a year or building bikes that no one can afford. I want my bikes out there for people to ride and enjoy. Timeless, classy and fun as hell.

1 comment:

  1. Second from the top looks like it is gonna be killer. Where are you in TX?

    ReplyDelete